Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fall.

HAY GUYSSS.

Fall is one of my favorite seasons for fashion. I love all of the heavy knits and the warm colors. Lately, I've been wearing ONLY big sweaters and warm cozy things.

Examples:





















As much as I loveeee Fall, I can't wait for winter. Christmas + Snow (IT WILL SNOW)= amazing. Also, even more layering and knits are in order! I re-found this lookbook picture and it made me feel all happy-wintery.







Here's a photo I took the other day, kind of cold and wintery-no?


might want to enlarge-blogger has been making my photos kinda small lately

3 comments:

  1. hi hi hi i am a random girl from a far away place but i just want to say that i LOVE all your lookbook pictures (got your blog from your profile) and yeah thats pretty much about it, but you are gorgeous and amazingly styled, and i better stop now before you get freaked :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your style!!

    check me out:
    http://thefashionreflections.blogspot.com/

    xx
    carling

    ReplyDelete
  3. just happened to stumble upon your blog and im loving your style... you have a different look which is nice, a breath of fresh air really!

    love all your looks here, all of them are so effortlessly cool!

    a new follower!

    come stop by for a visit or follow too?!

    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    x Your Only Blackswan

    ReplyDelete