Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It's cold.

Hello!

Hope you all had a happy holiday doing whatever you do!

I had a good one. Lots of yummy food and family. I also went to this lights festival which was veryvery pretty.

Yesterday I went day-after-boxing-day shopping. I rarely buy new things but I got some good stuff. I got this pair of navy cords,that sweater, this wool head thing,purple tights, blue hat and this other hat. Pretty successful if I do say so myself.

Here's my look for today:



Have a good New Years!

3 comments:

  1. i like the color of your sweater a lot. hope you have a happy new years!

    ps- i'm having a leather jacket giveaway and would love for you to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,I'm attempting to get in the habit! I'm going to try and start posting weekly.

    ReplyDelete