Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It's cold.

Hello!

Hope you all had a happy holiday doing whatever you do!

I had a good one. Lots of yummy food and family. I also went to this lights festival which was veryvery pretty.

Yesterday I went day-after-boxing-day shopping. I rarely buy new things but I got some good stuff. I got this pair of navy cords,that sweater, this wool head thing,purple tights, blue hat and this other hat. Pretty successful if I do say so myself.

Here's my look for today:



Have a good New Years!

3 comments:

  1. i like the color of your sweater a lot. hope you have a happy new years!

    ps- i'm having a leather jacket giveaway and would love for you to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. plz post more thx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes,I'm attempting to get in the habit! I'm going to try and start posting weekly.

    ReplyDelete