Tuesday, September 7, 2010

No more noob for me!

Hello.

Today was my first day of grade nine. WOOTWOOT. I am no longer a noob! No more "it smells like grade eight" jokes! Yay!

I, unlike previous grade nines, will be kind and welcoming to the grade eights. That's why I barged into their classroom and made them play pass the yarn and introduced them to Isidorous, my pet coconut. I then smashed Isidorous on the ground because I felt like it. Then I saw Isidorus was all moldy inside. ew. gross. Now i know why I had the urge to smash him- because he never was a good coconut. His heart was all moldy. Later I did some mung faces with Sophie.

Okay, I'm going to stop talking now before people click "unsubscribe" because they think I'm a psychopath.

ANYWAY. This is what I wore. I had a different outfit planned but I thought it was too normal so I changed.






I'll probably be getting back into regular posting now that school has started. So talk to ya'll soon.

p.s- A'm a spaghatta nadle. http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/= funniest blog ever. check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment