Monday, July 5, 2010

garden.

HEY THERE


long time no see.


The reason for my absence is quite simple, ITS SUMMER. I really have no perception of time during July and August. And yesterday I looked on the blogspot homepage and said "HEY ITS BEEN A WEEK SINCE I UPDATED AND IVE HAD LOTS OF TIME AND IM SO SILLY LAUGHLAUGHLAUGH"


Anywhoooo so here's an outfit post:


I FINALLY GOT FLORAL LEGGINGS. I was shopping with the ace gang (aka: my grandma and aunt) and I stumbled across these pair in all-mighty winners for 10 bucks! I saw them and a huge smile came across my face and I almost said "YES OH YES HOORAH AND HOORAY" but I decided to just skip across the store to my Grandmas basket instead. I got the shirt from Gap the other week while shopping with Sophie. I made her sit outside the dressing room and judge my clothing choices. THEN WE TRIED IPADS. oh and boy are they fun! I spammed peoples facebook walls saying ``HELLO I'M WRITING ON AN IPAD HAHAHHHAHJSDFKAL``cause I'm cool like dat.
ace gang goes on feildtrip


Please excuse the sillyness of this picture, I'm just trying to show how tan Ive gotten.







shirt-gap, leggings-poof!, shoes-secondhand
AND I NEED TO POST ON THE RESORT 2011 COLLECTIONS SOON

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment