Tuesday, June 8, 2010

OHHEY.

HELLO!

I am a baaaad blogger. I have not posted in a loooongg time.

My excuse is pretty much expected- exams and final projects. I also have an unhealthy obsession with Degrassi Junior High (the 80's one.)

I don't have too much more to do now:

Math- Final Exam on Thursday
Socials- NOTHING
French- Presentation tomorrow
Art- Final project due Thursday
Science- NOTHING
English- That poem thing due tomorrow

If you look at Sophie's blog ( sophieallegra.blogspot.com ) she has WAY more to do. Compared to her I have it easy. I also stole the "write all your subjects and then put a dash and then put whats due" idea from her.

I know this is a horrible post and I'm sorry! On Thursday or Friday I will to have an outfit picture up.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment