Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Checkered.

Hello!
I had an idea of what I was going to blog about yesterday.
I was going to take a picture every hour and have a photo of the hour type thing.
Some other bloggers have done it and I liked the idea.
Then I didn't take a picture every hour.
So It didn't work.

SOOOOOO That`s my explanation of why I didn't blog yesterday. Too bad, I was on a everyday roll!
OH WELL, I`ll try and do that take a picture every hour thing sometime next week.
YESTERDAY UPDATE:

I had a fairly uneventful day yesterday. The big thing I did was go to a protest for education,which went well.

Outfit was fairly casual. The checkered shirt is actually kind of like a jacket. It`s quilted and SO COMFY.




shirt-vintage...neaklace-f21...tights-the bay...shorts-bluenotes....shoes-f21
And yes, that is a book about cat butts. It`s brilliant.
I might make another post today, with what I wore today. BUT NO PROMISES.
okay buddies, that is all!
Bye!

2 comments:

  1. you are soooo pretty :)
    sorry if i sound pervy :P
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah,no you sound sweet :)
    Thank you!
    <3

    ReplyDelete